An MCCP or OCCP (and any Commission Changes) will be listed here, following submission. The listings are in the form of Logs that also indicate which stages the MCCP or OCCP has progressed through. These stages are defined as follows:
· Submitted. An MCCP or OCCP is submitted once the CMA has allocated a number to the author and an initial version has been provided to the CMA.
· Re-submitted. Following approval, an MCCP or OCCP may need to be re-submitted, if further refinements or modifications to the proposal become apparent.
· Under Assessment. Once an MCCP or OCCP has been presented to the Technical Panel, it is ‘Under Assessment’.
· Withdrawn. An author may withdraw an MCCP or OCCP at any time prior to the proposal being TP Approved.
· Rejected. If either the Technical Panel or the Commission determines that the MCCP or OCCP should not be implemented, the proposal is Rejected.
· TP Approved. When an MCCP or OCCP is approved by the Technical Panel.
· WICS Approved. When the Commission approves an MCCP or OCCP
· Implemented. When an MCCP or OCCP is given effect in the Market Code, or Operational Code, respectively.
This page will be updated after any change to either the MCCP Log or OCCP Log.
The lists on this page were last updated on 19/04/2013.